The video you are about to watch is NOT the actual beheading. it is the final words of photojournalist, James Wright Foley, and the threats by his executioner.
The person being held at the end of the video is claimed to be Steven Joel Soltoff.
British intelligence officials believe the man in the black mask may be a British national. Prime Minister, David Cameron has canceled his vacation. President Obama was on his way back to continue his vacation as the news broke on the story, he is expected to have a press conference later today to address these events.
You may ask why I chose to show this video.
The answer is simple.
I think this video should be watched by everyone. I have said many times that the next war will not just be fought on foreign soil. It will be felt in our malls throughout the country. For those who say “America is war weary” I fear in the years to come America is going to be reminded of the true meaning of war.
Many in our country have forgotten, fanatical Muslims declared war on America years before the 9/11 attacks in 2001.
Dec. 21, Lockerbie, Scotland: N.Y.-bound Pan-Am Boeing 747 exploded in flight from a terrorist bomb and crashed into Scottish village, killing all 259 aboard and 11 on the ground. Passengers included 35 Syracuse University students and many U.S. military personnel. Libya formally admitted responsibility 15 years later (Aug. 2003) and offered $2.7 billion compensation to victims’ families.
- Feb. 26, New York City: bomb exploded in basement garage of World Trade Center, killing 6 and injuring at least 1,040 others. In 1995, militant Islamist Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman and 9 others were convicted of conspiracy charges, and in 1998, Ramzi Yousef, believed to have been the mastermind, was convicted of the bombing. Al-Qaeda involvement is suspected.
- April 19, Oklahoma City: car bomb exploded outside federal office building, collapsing wall and floors. 168 people were killed, including 19 children and 1 person who died in rescue effort. Over 220 buildings sustained damage. Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols later convicted in the antigovernment plot to avenge the Branch Davidian standoff in Waco, Tex., exactly 2 years earlier. (See Miscellaneous Disasters.)
- Nov. 13, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: car bomb exploded at U.S. military headquarters, killing 5 U.S. military servicemen.
- June 25, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia: truck bomb exploded outside Khobar Towers military complex, killing 19 American servicemen and injuring hundreds of others. 13 Saudis and a Lebanese, all alleged members of Islamic militant group Hezbollah, were indicted on charges relating to the attack in June 2001.
- Aug. 7, Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: truck bombs exploded almost simultaneously near 2 U.S. embassies, killing 224 (213 in Kenya and 11 in Tanzania) and injuring about 4,500. 4 men connected with al-Qaeda 2 of whom had received training at al-Qaeda camps inside Afghanistan, were convicted of the killings in May 2001 and later sentenced to life in prison. A federal grand jury had indicted 22 men in connection with the attacks, including Saudi dissident Osama bin Laden, who remained at large.
Oct. 12, Aden, Yemen: U.S. Navy destroyer USS Cole heavily damaged when a small boat loaded with explosives blew up alongside it. 17 sailors killed. Linked to Osama bin Laden, or members of al-Qaeda terrorist network.
These attacks go back as far as 1920 and continue to this day, with more to come.
Americans need to wake up get their heads out of their as….. uh phones, and pay attention to what is happening around them.
Here is my final thought… James Wright Foley was a courageous man. WHAT WAS DONE TO HIM TO MAKE HIM GIVE THAT FINAL STATEMENT. He was held captive for two years.