For some reason Memorial Day has always been one of my favorite holidays. While the true meaning was always in the background, growing up it mostly meant; the beginning of summer, barbeques and, most importantly, the end of another school year. As an adult the meaning has always been in the forefront. This year with the VA scandal the true meaning is prominent and so:
- Understanding the GOP presumptive nominee, Donald Trump.
- Hey Donny, about that nomination…..
- Marco Rubio: “Everyone bears responsibility for what’s happening”
- President Obama to give his final State of the Union. I can tell you the state of the country in three words…DIVIDED AND ANGRY!
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.