House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman, Darrell Issa, informed acting IRS Chief, Daniel Werfel, he was subpoenaing Treasury Secretary, Jack Lew, due to the IRS’s lack of compliance with requests from the committee. A clip of this can be seen over at Hot Air minus Issa’s opening. Here is the full confrontation, followed by a chart depicting the statistics of the IRS Targeting as produced by the IRS through July 29 2013. It clearly shows the targeting of conservative groups far outnumbered any liberal organization.
- Understanding the GOP presumptive nominee, Donald Trump.
- Hey Donny, about that nomination…..
- Marco Rubio: “Everyone bears responsibility for what’s happening”
- President Obama to give his final State of the Union. I can tell you the state of the country in three words…DIVIDED AND ANGRY!
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
- Understanding the GOP presumptive nominee, Donald Trump. youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_B… tbrickert.wordpress.com/2016/05/04/und… 1 year ago
- Hey Donny, about that nomination….. tbrickert.wordpress.com/2016/03/31/hey… 1 year ago
- Marco Rubio: “Everyone bears responsibility for what’s happening” tbrickert.wordpress.com/2016/03/12/mar… 1 year ago