As I am trying to recharge my blogging batteries, I’m finding current-events to be a major drain on my ability to do so.
How am I supposed to get into an upbeat and optimistic mood when:
- First time jobless claims jump to 439,000.
- Nearly 50 million Americans live in poverty (about 16% of the population.)
- Fallout from Benghazi continues.
- The President holds his first press conference since his re-election and inspires investors significantly enough that the Dow Jones index drops nearly 200 points.
- The GOP cannot agree on just about every major issue.
- And the real scary item; Israel and Hamas are a stone’s throw away from all out war.
For me there can be only one solution.
No, I’m not going to hit my head.
I’m going to dance.
Hey, I didn’t vote for the guy.
And I have the perfect song to dance to.
Dance with me.
Unless, you voted for him. If you did, I have another suggestion for you.
Sometimes, you just have to get your snark on to feel better