A lot of disturbing things have happened this week. The high profiled rulings by the Supreme Court on Arizona’s immigration law and ObamaCare and the events leading to Eric Holder being held in contempt of Congress have overshadowed another event. The Supreme Court this week also struck down the Valor Act. This act made it illegal for people to lie about their military service. Any one of these events are bothersome, but having all of them happen in a 5 day period was like a bucket of cold water in the face. For those who did not feel that water, I submit this:
- Understanding the GOP presumptive nominee, Donald Trump.
- Hey Donny, about that nomination…..
- Marco Rubio: “Everyone bears responsibility for what’s happening”
- President Obama to give his final State of the Union. I can tell you the state of the country in three words…DIVIDED AND ANGRY!
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
- Understanding the GOP presumptive nominee, Donald Trump. youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_B… tbrickert.wordpress.com/2016/05/04/und… 5 months ago
- Hey Donny, about that nomination….. tbrickert.wordpress.com/2016/03/31/hey… 6 months ago
- Marco Rubio: “Everyone bears responsibility for what’s happening” tbrickert.wordpress.com/2016/03/12/mar… 7 months ago