This is just fun television, if you are Romney supporter. President Obama continues to push his claim that Romney outsourced jobs, even as third-party fact checkers say the claim is false, receiving, most notably, four Pinocchios from the Washington Post. Andrea Mitchel shows us why, according to Gallup, confidence in the television news media is at an all time low of 21%.
- Court rules against Obamacare in Halbig v Burwell (Sebelius)
- Please excuse this interlude
- Judge Jeanine Pirro’s opening statement: Mr President “Stop Pussyfooting Around”
- It must be snowing in Hades: Bill Maher, Conservative, Liberal Progressives agree whose to blame for Israel – Gaza conflict
- The Last American Generation: How Did Millennials Get So Mixed Up?
- Court rules against Obamacare in Halbig v Burwell (Sebelius) wp.me/pTOeg-2ra 17 hours ago
- Please excuse this interlude wp.me/pTOeg-2r4 1 day ago
- Judge Jeanine Pirro’s opening statement: Mr President “Stop Pussyfooting Around” wp.me/pTOeg-2qY 3 days ago