This is just fun television, if you are Romney supporter. President Obama continues to push his claim that Romney outsourced jobs, even as third-party fact checkers say the claim is false, receiving, most notably, four Pinocchios from the Washington Post. Andrea Mitchel shows us why, according to Gallup, confidence in the television news media is at an all time low of 21%.
- Bill Whittle: The World Gets Crazier and Obama Goes Golfing
- Remember Lois Lerner and the IRS Scandal? The big networks don’t.
- #ThrowbackThursday: Madness “It Must be Love” or somedays you just have to let you sappy side out to play
- The Truth About White Privilege -Ben Carson- O’Reilly talking points
- Campaign 2014 is about firing Harry Reid
- A must watch if you believe our borders should be secure LiveLeak.com - Reporter got owned! po.st/wQA6Tq via @po_st 7 hours ago
- Bill Whittle: The World Gets Crazier and Obama Goes Golfing wp.me/pTOeg-2uL 7 hours ago
- RT @ShmooReport: Lol http://t.co/TmisivX94B 21 hours ago